Dr. Daniela LeviMedical Director
Danielle Kennedy-ShannonAssistant Vice President of Nursing
Michael RubertoneSenior Director of Operations
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Accreditations and Recognition
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital has a number of leading-edge services and programs that have earned distinction from state and national organizations for achieving and maintaining the highest quality of care within the specialty. Among our distinctions:
- Recipient of the bronze standard — Level 3 GEDA accredited by the American College of Physicians (ACEP) Geriatric Emergency Department Accreditation Program (GEDA)
- Infectious Disease Society of America Antimicrobial Stewardship Center of Excellence - Since 2018
- New York State Stroke Center - American Heart Association Stroke Gold Plus with Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite with Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll - August 2021
- Receipt of the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission as a certified Primary Stroke Center - March 2023
- Recipient of the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission as a certified Center of Excellence in both hip and knee joint replacement. We are the first hospital in southern Westchester to maintain hip and knee Centers of Excellence with The Joint Commission.
- Recipient of Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award™ 2019, which recognizes hospitals in the top 10 percent of the nation for patient safety.