Advancing Quality of Care
The skilled and caring staff at Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital are dedicated to serving the diverse medical needs of residents in southern Westchester.
Our community-based hospital is committed to providing exceptional care and focused on providing the best possible outcome for each patient. To advance the quality of care in the community, we have invested in the latest technology, grown with local needs and ensured that we are well equipped to foster better health for years to come.
Our dedicated physicians, nurses and caregivers work where they live. We are neighbors caring for neighbors, and are grateful for the opportunity to improve health in the community.
Dr. Daniela LeviMedical Director
Danielle Kennedy-ShannonAssistant Vice President of Nursing
Michael RubertoneSenior Director of Operations
Featured Health Services
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Accreditations and Recognition
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital has a number of leading-edge services and programs that have earned distinction from state and national organizations for achieving and maintaining the highest quality of care within the specialty. Among our distinctions:
- Comprehensive bariatric surgery program accredited by MBSAQIP®, the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program.
- Recipient of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award.
- Designated as an Antimicrobial Stewardship Center of Excellence by the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
- Recipient of the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission as a certified Center of Excellence in both hip and knee joint replacement. We are the first hospital in southern Westchester to maintain hip and knee Centers of Excellence with The Joint Commission.
- Recipient of Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award™ 2019, which recognizes hospitals in the top 10 percent of the nation for patient safety.